Debbie Watt - Osteopath
You may be able to receive NHS funded Osteopathy
I am contracted by NHS Lincolnshire Pain Assessment and Treatment service to provide Osteopathy to patients with musculo-skeletal problems. The aim is to give patients choice of health care provider and improve local services for patients within the Lincolnshire area.
- You need to be registered with a GP in Lincolnshire
- You will need to be referred to the service by your GP practice
- The service is available to adults and children aged 12 years and over
- Neck Pain
- Upper and mid back pain
- Low back pain with or without sciatica
- Sacro-iliac joint pain
- Jaw pain
- Arm and leg pain of musculoskeletal origin
- Flare up of osteoarthritis or other long-term joint condition that will benefit from time limited therapy
- Acute soft tissue injury
- Pregnancy / Pelvic pain
Package of Care
You will be offered a package of care which will include a full assessment and diagnosis, a course of treatment, and advice on how to help yourself get better as well as how to prevent the problem re-curring.
Please contact us for further information or ask your GP.
Debbie Watt osteopathy & acupuncture 2016